The Kelderman 5-6" Lift Kit for 2010-2013 Ram trucks utilizes a full 4-Link Rear Air Suspension design and completely eliminates the factory leaf spring setup in the rear. By going to a full air suspension system, this will allow for improved ride comfort over conventional lift kit designs and provide unmatched adjustability. When equipped optional air control packages, the Kelderman 5-6" lift kit can raise/lower within the cab with the push of a button. The kit is capable of going from it's 5-6" ride height down to a 1" lift and up to a maximum 9" lift! The 5-6" lift is perfect for giving you the off-road stance you want without making your truck too tall. Perfect for 35-37" tires, this durable suspension is the perfect option for a daily driver truck.
These custom engineered 2010 & newer Dodge RAM kits come complete with Roadmaster sway bars, all necessary bracketry and Firestone air springs. Fox remote reservoir shocks and billet shock clamps are also available options. For more information on this and other air suspension lift kits for Ford, Dodge and GM pickups, or to locate a Kelderman dealer in your area, visit the dealer network section of our website, or call our toll free number at 800.334.6150.
- PROUDLY ENGINEERED, TESTED & BUILT IN IOWA, USA!
- Best ride and handling on the market
- Increases load-carrying capacity
- Allows for up to 35" tires without rubbing
- Durable fabrication with show quality appearance
- Laser-cut 3/8" thick steel for majority of components
- 1 1/2" O.D., 1/4" thick wall on link arms
- Aftermarket anti-sway bars included
- Brake lines included*
- Transfer case indexing ring included*
- Grade 8 hardware
- Adjustable ride height
- Components come black or red powder coat standard with raw steel and custom colors also available
- Durable Firestone air springs
"Best investment I have ever made to a truck!"