The ESLK4-TPAD is a 4-way system that manages 4 air springs independently and is designed for use with 4-link suspension sytems (specifically lift kits). The TouchPadTM unit is also designed for use with the GMT900 lowering kits and Kelderman lift kits. It includes 2 air compressors, 2 air tanks, water seperating valve, manifold, ECU, sensors, wire harness, key-fob remote and TouchPadTM interface controller.
We now offer this TPAD for all stock height, front and rear kits with one tank and compressor for just $2,500. (Part #ESLK4-TPAD-SH)
- 3 Programmable Heights Lowered / Ride Height / Raised, plus All Down.
- RideMonitorTM Mode adjusts as needed while driving or parked.
- TruPositionTM Height Sensors provide accurate leveling regardless of load.
- Ride-Height-on-Start gets you ready to drive when you turn the key.
- Anti "Cross-loading" Height Management gives balanced spring weights.
- TouchPadTM accesses your 3 programmable heights and controls each individual air spring or front and rear as a pair.
- Key-Chain Remote (optional) accesses your 3 programmable heights plus All Down from up to 200 ft away.
- Automatically Calibrates to any Air Suspension System on any vehicle, (NO user programming required).
- Straight-to-Height adjustment methods avoid valve "pulsing" and gets you ready to drive immediately.
- Active Learning maximizes leveling performance after every adjustment.
- Manages Air Compressor for faster height recovery.
- Monitors Vehicle Voltage and automatically turns compressor(s) OFF at 10.5 volts to prevent dead batteries.
- 100% Plug-n-Play wiring harnesses for easy installation.
- 100% Weather Tolerant for under vehicle mounting.
- Each System is 100% Factory Tested.