Change the look of your Super Duty with the ultimate upgrade, a Kelderman Air Suspension System. This 6-8" lift kit is a full 4-Link Suspension System designed to remove all of your factory suspension components in favor of a heavy duty air suspension system. This kit comes complete with adjustable trailing arms, knuckles, crossmember, upper and lower bag plates, dual steering stabilizer bracket, sway bar drops and all encessary components for installation. This lift kit is setup to run a dual front shock setup in addition to dual steering stabilizers. Remote reservoir shocks and Kelderman billet shock clamps are available options.
One of the many advantages of air suspension is ride quality. Get a ride quality that you never thought that was possible in a conventional lift kit. When equipped with optional air controls, the 6-8" kit can lower from it's 'ride height' down to a 2" lift and up to nearly a 12" lift kit when fully inflated. Another benefit of air suspension is the towing ability. When you hook up to a trailer, you can just throw more air in the bags to get it back to level or one of our availalbe self-leveling air control systems can do it for you! Check out all of our Air Control Systems here.
For more information on this and other air suspension lift kits for Ford, Dodge and GM pickups, or to locate a Kelderman dealer in your area, visit the dealer network section of our website, or call our toll free number at 800.334.6150.
- PROUDLY ENGINEERED, TESTED & BUILT IN IOWA, USA!
- Best ride and handling on the market
- Increases load-carrying capacity
- Allows for up to 38" tires
- Durable fabrication with show quality appearance
- Laser-cut 3/8" thick steel for majority of components
- 1 1/2" O.D., 1/4" thick wall on link arms
- Aftermarket anti-sway bars included
- Brake lines included*
- Transfer case indexing ring included*
- Grade 8 hardware
- Adjustable ride height
- Components come black or red powder coat standard with raw steel and custom colors also available
- Durable Firestone air springs