The ESLK2 is a 2-way system that manages 2 air springs independently and is designed for use with 4-link suspension systems. It includes an air compressor, air tank, dryer, manifold, ECU, sensors, wire harness, control switch and enclosure (weather resitant box w/ noise reducing feet).
Also available without dryer for reduced price.
INSTALLATION, WIRING AND PLUMBING DIAGRAMS LOCATED UNDER 'SUPPORT/DOWNLOADS' TAB
- Air Dryer Kit to remove moisture
- 3 User-Selectable vehicle heights.
- Auxiliary Inputs trigger Kneel Height from an external device like a vehicle door.
- True Position Based Height Sensors provide accurate leveling regardless of load.
- Fast Height Recovery, typically 4 seconds from Kneeled to 50% of travel.
- User Re-Savable ride height from inside the vehicle, (mechanical linkage adjustment under the vehicle is not required).
- Ride Monitor Mode automatically corrects for changes in load while driving or parked.
- Ride Height on Start brings the vehicle to driving height on vehicle ignition.
- Automatically Calibrates to perform accurately on any vehicle.
- Cold Weather Compatible due to enclosed design.
- Extensive Self Diagnostics notify the driver of any system malfunction.
- Manages Air Compressor to allow faster height achievement.
- High Volume Compressor provides tank recovery time of 81 seconds from 110-150psi on the included 3-gallon tank.
- Dual Vibration Isolation eliminates compressor noise transmission.
- 100% Weather Tolerant for under vehicle mounting.