Looking to get your GM truck up in the air, but want to avoid the rough ride of leaf springs? Kelderman Air Suspension Systems provides the solution to rough riding leaf springs with a full 4-Link Rear Air Suspension System for 2001-2010 GM 2500/3500 4x4 trucks. By removing the factory leaf springs, a Kelderman 4-Link Rear Air Suspension allows your truck to ride completely on air by placing an industrial strength airbag between the axle and frame. This kit comes complete with all components necessary for installation including adjustable trailing arms, forward mounting sideplates, upper and lower air bag mounting plates, larger rear sway bar, sway bar end links, as well as a panhard bar to keep the axle centered.
Look forward to improved towing with a rear air suspension and never dread your truck squatting under weight again. All you have to do is add more air to the suspension when hooked onto a trailer and drive down the road! The suspension is even capable of adjusting on it's own when equipped with optional self-leveling air controls. When equippped with the recommended SLKD2WD Air Control System, the truck will automatically sense a change in position and inflate each bag as needed to return to the proper 'ride height'. The 10-12" 4-Link Rear Air Suspension is even capable of lowering to a 6" lift to help make it easier to load cargo or hook up to trailers. Find out more about our available air controls systems here, including the recommended SLKD2WD Air Control System.
This Kelderman 4-Link Rear Air Suspension is designed for a single shock setup. Fox monotube and remote reservoir shocks are available for all kits. Find the Kelderman dealer nearest you at our DEALERS page and get your truck riding and towing the way it should with Kelderman Air Suspension. Want more information on Kelderman products? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.800.334.6150.
- PROUDLY ENGINEERED, TESTED & BUILT IN IOWA, USA!
- Best ride and handling on the market
- Increases load-carrying capacity
- Allows for up to 40" tires
- Durable fabrication with show quality appearance
- Laser-cut 3/8" thick steel for majority of components
- 1 1/2" O.D., 1/4" thick wall on link arms
- Aftermarket anti-sway bars included
- Brake lines included*
- Transfer case indexing ring included*
- Grade 8 hardware
- Adjustable ride height
- Components come black or red powder coat standard with raw steel and custom colors also available
- Durable Firestone air springs